Injury and rehabilitation
The key to return to performance - the seca mBCA.
- Assists in closely monitoring changes in body composition during injury.
- Basis for rehabilitation therapy goals.
- Segmental analysis of muscles (arms, legs, trunk) helps to define specific physiotherapy treatment.
- Monitors body composition over time.
Pre-season training camp
Only perfect preparation secures future success.
- The evaluation of fat and muscle mass is valuable before commencing competition training or pre-season training camps.
- Experienced sports physicians may define cut-off values for specific sports or certain positions in order to optimize performance capacity.
Small size, big potential.
- Young trainees often lack skeletal muscle mass to be competitive.
- Custom-tailored muscle development trainings and nutrition therapies are applied.
- Increase of muscle mass should be regulated to prevent agility deficits.
- seca mBCA is the ideal tool for these purposes.
Turn exhaustion into recovery.
- Monitoring phase angle may evaluate overtraining and exhaustion.
- Insufficient recovery and inadequate supply of nutrients cause phase angle decrease.
- Inflammatory reactions of the body cells are the result.
- Differential diagnosis is indicated.